Another 2-stroke query.

Cleaning, fixing, using, repairing, best and worst of your mechanical aids in the garden...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

peter
KG Regular

Ricard with an H wrote:Peter is keeping quite, what's happening Peter ? Is that machine working yet ?

Too busy to get to it yet, also too many things in the queue/list in front of it.

Friday after work, vets to find out why 15 month old rescue dog isn't gaining weight.
Saturday morning got the Howard 350 out and minced what I'd done with the Merry Tiller on Thursday evening.
Rest of Saturday I was an unpaid outdoor barman for the Herts Middlesex League senior finals at Bishop's Stortford Rugby Club.
Today a late start and a charity dog walk in aid of Help for Hero's at the Catherine Wheel pub in Albury, thoroughly recommend this pub, dropped off by wife, did hour & half amble then walked eight miles home cross country and just soaked my aging spine in a nice lobster bath. :D
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Ricard with an H
KG Regular

:D

Oh-yes, I understand perfectly. Whilst i'm faffing with my toys i'm neglecting my family, missing an opportunity I waited for here-and-there, didn't dig-out the oil service line from the tank during the dry-days and haven't yet cut next years wood for the stove and the trees are showing leaves.

In fact i've given up trying to keep up and I won't get into trouble as long as our little spaniel gets to go to the beach every day.

Be sure to let me know if I can share any recent experience with you.
How are you supposed to start and maintain a healthy lifestyle if it completely removes a wine lover’s reason to live?
Richard.
robo
KG Regular

no way into the chain with out cutting the steel housing which I will probably do in the next few days
peter
KG Regular

robo wrote:no way into the chain with out cutting the steel housing which I will probably do in the next few days

Brave man, I'd be worrying about hacksaw debris knackering the bearings. :?
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
richard p
KG Regular

if yer worried about hacksaw debris use an angle grinder instead.... most of the bits will be sent flying round the workshop :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic