Subscribing to KG magazine...

Get the latest gardening news, and let us know what you think...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud, KG magazine, KG Emma

Stravaig
KG Regular

I'd wanted to do so before but, as I was living abroad, was concerned it might be not entirely legal to import so many seeds especially since I wouldn't know what would be coming up next. And you really do give away a lot! I didn't want us to get into trouble. Plus we only had a very small outside space so our "garden" in Kyiv was pretty much all hydroponics on the windowsills inside.

Having now returned to the UK, probably for a year at least, I've had the magazine on my shopping list for a while - wanted to have a better look before subbing - but it proved quite difficult to find. My husband can't now remember where he evetually got it but thinks maybe Asda.

What an amazing magazine. When I first saw the number of packets of seeds on front cover, I joked, we can throw the mag away, we've got our money's worth in seed. Just kidding. What a super magazine! Lots of interesting artcles and terrific reader offers. I like!

We still don't have a garden but we do at least have a large concrete-slabbed roof terrace. It's at least as good as a patio, and better than some. I'm already planning to grow tatties in a container, British herbs in another as a little herb garden, and I dunno what all else. Meanwhile, I didn't want to wait months for the normal growing season(s) so I've got some edible flowers and things in hydroponic units on a shelving unit inside.

Two evacuations (Covid, then Russian invasion), countless house moves - nine this year alone - mean that I've missed out on a year or two of gardening. I know I'm not a gardener as you might descibe it, but I like to grow culinary herbs and edible flowers. Looking forward to doing more!

Thanks for your wonderful magazine, and all the seeds!

I should also have said thanks for the fantastic forum and all the people who frequent it. :D
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Stravaig, what lovely words….
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic