Recipe Book/Folder

Delicious (we hope!) recipes from you the reader!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Tigger
KG Regular

I can see a book emerging from these - or perhaps an electronic folder. What do others think?

I haven't posted many recipes, but I could. I'm sure others could be encouraged (such as le Chef Piglet).

There will be the inevitable negative impact on our waistlines, but who cares. :wink:
pigletwillie
KG Regular

weebles wobble Tigger, but we never fall down.

Unless partaking of the sprout wine :shock:
Kindest regards Piglet

"You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind".
Chantal
KG Regular

I'm up for it but my file will take a bit of sorting. I'm up to 31 pages of recipes, there are more than one to a page, and that's before I include the last batch from Lizzie. :D
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Tigger
KG Regular

Yes - well if I was clever, I could claim the same. However, mine are printed out on paper in a filing system according to whether they've been tried, adjusted or waiting.

The trouble is, I buy every cookery magazine known to mankind and do the same with them. Good job I've got the OH to organise me.
Chantal
KG Regular

Mine are ones from the forum (tried and tasted by you lot) with one or two from Country Kitchen (allowed to mention it 'cos KG advertise it) magazine. I can sort them out quite easily, just need a bit of time. If anyone wants the file, you're welcome, just send me a PM and be prepared to wait for a few days.
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic