Piglet(s) Fame!

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Wellie
KG Regular

Clive,

Failing my attempts, could I borrow your Blue Peter Badge to get myself into Bristol Zoo as a minor with a free picnic lunch perhaps? Listen, anything is in danger of making me feel better now..........
What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. The good they do is inconceivable....
Clive.
KG Regular

Sorry, Blue Peter badge entry no longer works...due to dodgy selling of said items and alledged pseudo badges on e-auction sites...

Never actually tried the free entry myself....perhaps the few grey hairs would give away my age..despite the fact that I am wearing short trousers still..

Clive.
Wellie
KG Regular

Yes, I confess I knew about the badge situation Clive ! But hey, I'm good with sticky back plastic like the next girl.... I'll get my own one day !

Piggy, if you're there honeybunny, they spelled my name wrong, eh...... but you know that already !
What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. The good they do is inconceivable....
Piglet
KG Regular

I am here chuck and I know that they spelt your name wrong, but at least your in print right next to me and the Piglette. As for you appearing in Combie harvesters weekly. it would be more fun if you were in that beekeepers mag "Readers hives"
Kindest Regards, Piglet

http://pigletsplots.blogspot.com/
Chantal
KG Regular

Clive, no doubt the short trousers you wear are better for displaying your conkers. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Tigger
KG Regular

Chantal - you're incorrigable. :shock:
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Well i was centre spread in a magazine, about ten years ago, and it wasn't a gardening one. :shock:
And before anyone mentions it, no i wasn't advertising Zimmer frames, or incontinence pants. :wink: :D
I think my grin is returning. :wink:

Kind regards Old Herbaceous.

Theres no fool like an old fool.
Jenny Green
KG Regular

I knew it!
peter
KG Regular

Chantal wrote:Lovely photo of you Piglette, but where's the main porker? I could just about see his snout behind that scarecrow but that was all.

Can't wait to see your plot now; see you Sunday! :D

Perhaps he was under that large pile Piglette was tidying up? :twisted:
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
lizzie
KG Regular

I tried to have a look at the mag in Asda but the thing was all bound up. Looks like i'll have to go and buy a copy to see the gorgeous Porker in all his glory :twisted:
Lots of love

Lizzie
Mr Potato Head

Who are you Clive? (or should I say Olive?)...

Indeed the editor of Tractor Magazine (not Combine) does sit next to me at work, and does drive a Fordson to work occasionally...

I'm feeling even more paranoid than usual now... :shock:
Mr Potato Head

Oh, and of course, could I all suggest that rather than buying a copy of the competitors magazine, that you borrow a copy from your local library. :twisted:
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Mr Potato Head, got my Geoff Hamilton book in time for my birthday, as you said i would, thank you so very much. :D
And a very nice book it is as well. :wink:

Kind regards Old Herbaceous.

Theres no fool like an old fool.
Clive.
KG Regular

Hello Mr PH,

I am definitely Clive. ...and not Olive..I could display evidence to prove this...but may just get arrested as a result of doing so..

Olive is a figment of the imagination of a faulty old dot matrix printer or faulty old reader of dot matrix printed paperwork..!!

To aleviate your paranoia I add that I subscribe to Tractor.

And for further info...check out page 10 of the June 2005 Kitchen Garden magazine... :wink:

All the best,
Clive.
Wellie
KG Regular

Having just looked that up, Clive, I remember you now, and you've been and got into TKG before us all AS WELL!!! Any tips for grabbing their attention..... Maybe I should follow Piglet & Piglette to the competitor that I read about in the Library (!)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic