Piglet(s) Fame!

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Tigger
KG Regular

First Chantal and now Mr & Mrs Piglet.

I've been waiting to see if anyone else mentioned it, but as they haven't.......rush out a buy a copy of that other (less well known magazine) GYO and get a glimpse of a certain couple's allotment.

Will you be signing autographs at Malvern?
Weed
KG Regular

I picked up a copy of GYO on Saturday whilst waiting for my OH who was undergoing a session of retail theraphy. I haven't had a chance to read the darn thing as yet but I now have an added incentive
I am in my own little world, ...it's OK, ...they know me there!
Chantal
KG Regular

I bought the first three editions and then never bothered again, but for the Piglets of course I will make an exception.

I guess now the race is on to see who can get their five minutes of fame in KG :D
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Jenny Green
KG Regular

Goodness me! I can't keep up with all this Hall of Fame stuff! Will you all be putting your handprints in concrete in Beverley Hills next? :lol:
Off to buy GYO!
(Sorry Mr PH - it's only this once, honest.) We all know KG is far, far superior.
Deb P
KG Regular

I confess....I had an idle flick through, but didn't realise it was them!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Chantal
KG Regular

Lovely photo of you Piglette, but where's the main porker? I could just about see his snout behind that scarecrow but that was all.

Can't wait to see your plot now; see you Sunday! :D
Chantal

Mr Potato Head

*GASP*

Surely, you don't read other magazines?!?!? Next thing you'll be telling me that you're all registered on their forum as well! :shock:
Chantal
KG Regular

Nope, I wouldn't dare... :shock: I'll admit to having had a look at it once or twice. I've seen that Piglet on there though, he's a "rooter" now which is far more suitable than him being a "sprout"... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chantal

Chantal
KG Regular

Just a though Deb, which may spare your blushes. If that article had said "Piglet's Plot" would you have spotted it? Using real names is just designed to confuse you. :D
Chantal

Mr Potato Head

OH WHAT? Now you're telling me you're not all using your real names?!?!? :cry:

I can't believe you're all so dishonest... :wink:
Chantal
KG Regular

I use my real name... Can you say the same Mr P-H? :wink:
Chantal

Wellie
KG Regular

I wrote to KG's illustrious editor offering my humble little plot for an 'outside your kitchen door' feature, and wasn't important enough for a "thanks but no thanks" reply even.

Mortally wounded.
Wellie
Boo Hoo...
What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. The good they do is inconceivable....
Clive.
KG Regular

But have you appeared in "Peoples Friend" complete with lawnmower...and in the most renown of the kitchen garden magazines....

....also the cover of a Glossy Magazine....

.....well actually "Locomotives Illustrated", the GWR 56xx and 66xx classes 1985 edition..

And have a c.1976 Blue Peter badge following a live appearance....
....displaying conkers :shock: :oops: :wink:

Clive.

(a real name that I prefer to "Olive"..which was used once to call me for a chest x-ray ... and also used by the local paper who, as well, moved my home location 6 miles up the road.. with their excellent attention to the facts... :wink:
Last edited by Clive. on Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wellie
KG Regular

No!!

Well, that's it now, I'm going to have to try and get on the cover of Combine Harvester Weekly...
What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. The good they do is inconceivable....
Clive.
KG Regular

I think the Combine Mag' editor sits at the next desk to Mr PH and colleagues...and drives a Fordson Major to work which drips oil everywhere in the car park..!! :wink:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic