Aerial photography

Cleaning, fixing, using, repairing, best and worst of your mechanical aids in the garden...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Allan
KG Regular

DIY aerial photography has arrived. read all about it on search of X-Plane. 'net price is typically £80-100, I was fortunate to get a kit at £50 locally. Definition is not de luxe but good enough for prints.
I am counting the days until I can find the time to give it a go.
http://www.silverlit-flyingclub.com
Clive.
KG Regular

Hello Allan,

Looks all good fun...it lists a series of things be able to be carried...including a "bomb" :shock:

Perhaps aerial crop spraying :wink:

Here's one I took earlier..from something a little larger..G-AZLH on a mad 5 hour round trip from the old Skegness (Butlins) Aerodrome...daren't do it now.!!

Radioship Ross Revenge in Dover docks 8/12/91..taken from 1000ft...or lower :wink:

All the best with your mission,
Clive.
Allan
KG Regular

Clive, it is worth downloading the video which is free. The camera is a real diddy one, 640x480 which isn't at all bad for its size(approx matchbox), also functions as video or webcam. USB connector, 1xAAA battery.
I can't make out whether you can only take 1 picture at a time or 1 picture per flight. I must do ground checks. The glider is very flimsy and easily lost so it is best to copy the design as a template and keep the original.
You get 2 CDs in the kit. I couldn't get anywhere with the flight demo one but off-web demo is fine.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic