Autumn Bits and Bobs.

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Westi
KG Regular

Primrose I hope they review the colours. I've not got bad eyesight but it is just too much brightness. Even if they just made the grey outer edge of the post darker might make it more user friendly. I can work out the other changes it is just the colour which should not be a big issue to darken. I would say it could possibly put off new users posting as well be they young or old.

Robo, it is probably blight, lot's around even this late as the temp is only a few degrees below optimal for it & humidity is high. Well down here anyway.
Westi
Shallot Man
KG Regular

This 89 yr old computer moron, is struggling with the new format, whatever happened to if it aint broke. Don't fix it. .Might have to call it a day. :roll: :roll:
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Dear Shallot Man, please, please don’t do that….you have been part of the forum family for many years, so we don’t want to lose you….and we need someone to keep me in order… :)
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Shallot Man
KG Regular

O.H. As you might not be aware, but I have a degree in moronic computer studies. [ 1st class ] :wink: :wink:
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

I have one with honours….. :)
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Shallot Man
KG Regular

O.H. Trust you to top me. :roll:
Westi
KG Regular

I really miss the like button as well although it did not really relay information to the recipient that someone had liked their post. Maybe that could be reinstated with notification to the receiver. I like a lot of your posts but if what I would add had already been discussed I just 'like'. I wonder how long we have to continue to make suggestions to improve the experience of the users. I say let's just keep the topic hot, as surely they don't want to loose the regular contributors due to a font size or background colour, because an awful lot of knowledge will go with them that could really help other growers.
Westi
Locked Previous topicNext topic