Stiga Park Pro 16

Cleaning, fixing, using, repairing, best and worst of your mechanical aids in the garden...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Losos
KG Regular

Has anyone on this forum got a Stiga lawnmower :?: They are made in Sweden & have a front mounted cutter deck. The Park Pro 16 seems to be the model best suited to my garden so I was wondering if anyone had one, and if so, how have they performed :?:
Regards
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Good evening Losos, i don't own one, but i use a stiga park compact. they seem to be a really good bit of kit. I use it to cut about a third of an acre of short lawn, to a good finish. theres about another half an acre of lawns, walks and rough areas and again the stiga works well.
Being articulated it is very easy to cut round trees or flower borders.
The only donwfall being a mulch mower, if the grass is long and wet it does tend to leave the grass on top of the lawn.
Hope this helps a little.

Kind regards Old Herbaceous.

Theres no fool like an old fool.
Losos
KG Regular

Thanks for that OH
I did wonder about the cuttings staying on the lawn, and asked the dealer. He said that the cutter deck I'm considering can either mulch or eject at the rear of the deck - still stays on the lawn I said, but quick as flash he said "Ah, that's when you don't have they lawn raker hooked up at the back" boom boom:-)
So it looks like I'll need one, still the range of accessories was one of the reasons I'm considering getting a Stiga.
Regards
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic