Are these climbing or dwarf beans?

Need to know the best time to plant?

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Morning Johnboy, the thought of you turning to fast cars, forward women, drink and drugs, stops me from forwarding the numbers. :)

We like you just the way you are.
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Ricard with an H
KG Regular

I love this thread, started out on climbing beans then digressed to the nationality of beans and senior moments. I'm always nervous about relaxing in front of people wether it's in person or in this case a forum discussion because I always-always manage to digress at some point.

So, onto senior moments then, how about this. The building we call our garage (Shed) is a about the size of a small house and houses all the garden machinery for an acre and a half, bikes, junk a utility area and areas for maintenance paraphernalia. It's about 50 metres from the barn we live in.

I leave the Barn for the shed which is 50 metres walk, by the time I arrive I have usually forgotten why I'm going there. Wander round for ten minutes then back to the barn, then I remember but the phone rings so I answer, deal with it replace the reciever and head back to the shed. Guess what ? :D
How are you supposed to start and maintain a healthy lifestyle if it completely removes a wine lover’s reason to live?
Richard.
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

I seem to be having more and more of those events just lately. :)
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Johnboy
KG Regular

Hi Primrose,
Back to the beans. Knowing the colour of the testa of Cobra Beans to be black and should you delve gently into the pot you would come across the discarded testa or it may my stuck to the cotyledons you would know which bean is which. I doubt that the yeallow bean would have a black testa.
JB.
PS this is just in case you manage to mix them up again next year. :wink:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic