Hints and tips

Need help on using the new forum? Please post questions here and see our FAQ.

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Mr Potato Head

If you are a registered user there are a couple of benefits. 8)

If there's a topic you want to keep abreast of, click 'watch this topic' at the bottom of the page. You'll get an email reminder each time somebody posts something new!

Other registered users can email you through the forum, without you having to post your email address online (and opening yourself to a flood of spam).

More hints and tips to come...
Last edited by Mr Potato Head on Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chantal
KG Regular

I've been using this forum now for a week and I think it's great. I thoroughly enjoyed the old forum but there were some very frustrating elements. I admit this new format has taken a little getting used to but I have and I love it. I particularly like being told when there are new messages on topics of interest to me. I don't go on-line at home and therefore am not always able to sit and browse, especially with a beer. To receive the email alerts is, for me, a perfect system. :D Thank you.
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
arthur e
KG Regular

DEAR TATTY HEAD
AFTER TRAWLING THROUGH A LIST OF TOPIC REPLIES, WHEN I GET TO THE LAST REPLY IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A BUTTON TO GO TO THE INDEX PAGE RATHER THAN BACK TO THE TOP
ARTHUR E
arthur e
KG Regular

oops din't mean to shout
arthur e
Mr Potato Head

Hi arthur,

on each page you should find a red (burgundy?) menu bar that says something like

You are in Kitchen Garden Forum Index : Website Help

If you click on 'kitchen garden forum index' it'll take you back to the main forum page. If you click 'website help' (or whatever the category is) you'll be taken to the category index...

hope this helps

Leigh
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic