What does BB code mean ?

Need help on using the new forum? Please post questions here and see our FAQ.

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Happymouse

What does BB code mean please ? I have disabled it whatever it is !
Anonymous

hi Happymouse, only just seen your post, i've just put similar on the chatter bit with a few other questions hope they get ansered, also the official way of getting pics on would be good.Clive and a few others have found a way......best wishes paul.
Anonymous

sorry it was news and views i put the post in. "keeping up with technology" i should have put it here i suppose, all too much for a simple country lad
Anonymous

hi happymouse, its all there if you click on BB codes, under options....paul.
Happymouse

Thanks Paul. Its like a foreign language to me. I will just keep disabling the BB code for now. There are so many new options on this posting page it makes me feel quite daft not understanding them. Maybe I should change my username to "stupidmouse" !
Anonymous

Not at all Happymouse, but it was a bit how i felt when i posted re BB codes then 2 minutes later found the solution. with this i.t. lark its difficult to be constantly up to speed. Unless your in that sort of environment through work or have kids of the right age to help. what i have found though is ask a question on this forum and 9 times out of 10 the answer comes back people are only too willing to help....best wishes...paul. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic