keeping up with technology

Need help on using the new forum? Please post questions here and see our FAQ.

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Anonymous

hi everyone. 4 things i need explaining please, all have apeared on my radar with the advent of this new forum, here goes;- Avatar, AIM adress, ICQ number and finally keeping as straight a face as possible,Skype me on pmrout! ah just thought of another that passes me by, BB code? any help much apreciated....paul. :?
Anonymous

yep just click on BB codes under options and all is revealed, still struggling on the first 4 though....paul.
peat
KG Regular

Hi Paul
Skype is one of the web phone companies. My skype phone no is pmrout. It is a free phone line if you are on broadband.
Pete
skype me on pmrout
"To be a successful farmer, one must first know the NATURE of the SOIL" Xenophon , Oeconomicus 400 B.C.
Belinda
KG Regular

Avatar = Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 100 pixels, the height no greater than 120 pixels, and the file size no more than 12 KB (info from Profile screen)

AIM & ICQ = both to do with instant messaging, AIM is AOL, ICQ is, well, ICQ! These along with MSN (Microsoft) and Yahoo are the most popular choices.

B
Anonymous

thanks Belinda and to you Peat. I'm still plodding along on windows me, I thought i was abreast of most of whats going on, but instant messaging and broadband phone, have passed me by. thanks again for bothering....paul.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic