Seeds of Italy

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Chantal
KG Regular

Seeds of Italy are currently giving a 10% discount on all of their seeds in celebration of Italy winning the World Cup. :D

www.seedsofitaly.com
Chantal

I know this corner of the earth, it smiles for me...
Zena
KG Regular

thanks Chantal - I was hoping to find some different seeds for next year - these look perfect!
Allan
KG Regular

They don't say how long the offer goes on for.I will wait until I know what I want and what is left over from previous orders, the size of their packets they are a bargain anyway.
The allotment scheme list is with me, it follows very closely what is in King's colour catalogue, mostly same numbers but very handy to know if you want details of anything. the BIG difference is the prices, 2/3 of the price through the scheme but having paid £15 to NSALG I have to save that and more to break even as I don't have an allotment any more, just lots of my own land.
Allan
Tigger
KG Regular

They've got banana shallots - guess who's got two packets of seeds.....Hope they arrive in time for sowing.
Piglet
KG Regular

Agggggggggghhhhhhhhh, do you still want some of mine?
Kindest Regards, Piglet

http://pigletsplots.blogspot.com/
Tigger
KG Regular

What a daft question... answer being yes. I'll even swap you some.....just 'cos you're a Piglet person.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic