Be careful what you wish for.....

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Zena
KG Regular

Oh dear - this broken arm/wrist thing seems to be infectious - hope everyone is getting on OK and the trend has stopped.

I didn't know what a gimp suit was either - don't you learn a lot on this site?!
oldherbaceous
KG Regular

Zena you better watch out for any posh banana skins then hadn't you. :shock: :wink:

Kind regards Old Herbaceous.

Theres no fool like an old fool.
Allan
KG Regular

Tigger, while being very sorry for you at least your incapacity is obvious to all which will bring in a lot of sympathy. I get ear blockage rather frequently, the last lot became almost unbearable, unless it happens to you then you wouldn't understand how bad that can be. I have every sympathy with deaf people.
This end I have ordered a Tropf Blumat watering kit to help with some of the routine, also busy injecting water storage crystals all through, the dry weather is going on too long and needs drastic action to cope.
Get well ASAP
Allan
lizzie
KG Regular

Know how you feel Allan

I've been off my feet for the last few days with a severe ear infection that affected my ear drum too. Painful as anything, horrible.

Thanks goodness for antibiotics and painkillers. At least i'm walking straight again and don't sound as though i'm drunk :shock:
Lots of love

Lizzie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic