Young Horticulturists

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Cider Boys
KG Regular

My son returned from starting to clear some derelict allotments in a town near us by giving it a good organic dosing of Glyphosphate. Whilst there he had some company from several Gypsy families who had set up camp there, how romantic. Their children were very jolly and playful and entered into the spirit of horticulture by ‘pruning’ one of the allotment holder’s many apple trees he had recently planted with a sort of snapping action. He did not ask for them to be ‘pruned’ but nevertheless these public spirited children ‘pruned’ them all. Having completed their good turn they are now showing great interest in a shutdown factory and were spotted crossing a railway line to help society by removing their unwanted electrical cables. Unfortunately the electricity supply has been turned off. Not only were these public spirited children very willing to ‘prune’ apple trees but on conversing with their parents they also offered to provide some free dentistry by knocking my son’s teeth out.

Still not to worry the local Police were soon spotted in the vicinity helping to prevent any crime by operating a community speed trap.

Tough on Crime Tough on the Causes of Crime

Barney
peterf
KG Regular

i love gypsies me :lol: they tried to get their feet under the door a few years ago up here.dozens of council officials and coppers couldnt move them.surprising what a few john deeres with 2000ltres of pig slurry in the tanks could do :wink: not legal i know but it works and the coppers were over the moon when they packed up.good luck.i wouldnt tar them all with the same brush there are some real gypsies still on the go.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic