re survey

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Primrose
KG Regular

Well as a “Primrose” Im not sure what my gender is. The powers that be haven,t yet apparently decreed that One is allowed to declare oneself a plant rather than a human although on that basis OH and PaSnip are probably in the same category as me.
I do dislike surveys where you can’t move ahead and see what future questions are until current questions have been answered.
Pa Snip
KG Regular

and then when you have gone on to next page it wouldn't let you go back when you thought of something on the previous page

Not bothered about declaring myself as male on any form, removes any possible doubt that may slip into anyones mind as to what I might get up to other than plotting. (stop calling me Shirley)

Damned if I am going to assist anyone in forming opinions on my disposable income though

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Westi
KG Regular

They haven't a clue if you lie, you could call yourself Shirley & still tick male. As it isn't processed by anyone & just gets number crunched by their computer you wouldn't even get the pleasure of imaging someone trying to figure out whether you were transgender or not finished the hormone treatment.

I rarely tick the right income bracket, it's not what you earn but whats left when the outgoings are taken out of it. If you earn more you live more expensively so still could have the same left as someone who takes home way less than you.
Westi
Shallot Man
KG Regular

Being a cynic. I tend not to fill them in.
Gerry
KG Regular

I'm with Pa Snip and Shallot Man on this one. They only want to sell you something. Dammed if I'm going to help them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic