Ouch!!

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

snooky
KG Regular

Regards snooky

---------------------------------
A balanced diet is a beer in both hands!
WARNING.!!... The above post may contain an opinion
peter
KG Regular

That bridge has a whole collection of YouTube clips, I think it even has a YouTube account.
Everyone driving a taller vehicle 8n the area seems to try and wedge it under the bridge.
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Primrose
KG Regular

We have a couple of these low railway bridges in our village - designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel long before these giant haulage trucks were a twinkling in anybody’s eye so regular accidents still happen despite HUGE yellow and black warning notices being erected about height restrictions.

One resident regularly used it in his car without incident but one day completely forgot he had two expensive racing bikes strapped to his roof so of course the bikes crashed into the upper barrier and were completely wrecked. I gather one way of getting the vehicle out is to let all the air out of the tyres I imagine does them no good at all.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic