Controversial diet matters.

A place to chat about anything you like, including non-gardening related subjects. Just keep it clean, please!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud

Mouse2
KG Regular

I hadn't realized before that you are on or near the coast, Richard. I am about as far from the sea as you can be in this country, so my gardening challenges will be very different from yours. I wouldn't have a clue what plants like or dislike the coastal climate that you have to contend with!
Never lose heart - must keep on keeping on :)
Ricard with an H
KG Regular

I have the sea north, south and west of me. I planted mixed hedging a few weeks back and whilst it's doing well a lot of the new leaves are black around the edges, I'm told it's the salty air. Mostly this mixed hedging does ok around here but it's the sea buckthorn hedge that really does well though a worry about those spines and my dog.

Three years ago I had a row of cabbage just ripped out of the ground so now I grow most things that catch the wind under enviromesh. It slows the wind a lot.
How are you supposed to start and maintain a healthy lifestyle if it completely removes a wine lover’s reason to live?
Richard.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic