Addicted to juices. Advice on juicers?

General Cooking tips

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

madave33
KG Regular

I am a bit of a juice addict, specially green and detox juices. I find them the perfect complement for healthy cooking and a healthy life. Lately, I have been using a masticating juicer at one of my friend’s and I am very impressed with the performance and yield when compared to other types of juicers. So much that I have decided to buy one. I have been researching and I have almost made up my mind after reading this article:

http://homewaremag.com/7-best-masticating-juicers-reviewed/

It is very thorough and, as I said, I have nearly made a decision but I would like to hear opinions of people here about this subject before buying one. Do you have any of them? Which one would you recommend?
Westi
KG Regular

I don't juice much but my office pal does. I'll ask her when next she's in what she uses. I know it is an international brand as she has one at her place in Florida as well as here in the UK. Always has some multicoloured fluids at work & some are indeed tasty.

Unfortunately won't be until Monday she'll be back in, but may be able to catch her on FB so be patient.

Westi
Westi
OscarSidcup
KG Regular

I've never heard of masticators before. My colleague swears by Vitamix, but then I was in shock when seeing the price of these... Looking forward to reading this thread!
Nature is simply amazing
Instagram: @frankinkent
Westi
KG Regular

OK! My mate has replied! It's either a Kuvings or a Hurom you need. They are 'slow juicers' or macerators. What she said is they both respond if you have a problem & give a solution or replace the machine or bit that is not working!

Westi
Westi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic