Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

fab02
KG Regular

Mandy_will23 wrote:
fab02 wrote:You're welcome :wink:
This will help you I think
https://delicesandgourmandises.wordpres ... rmandises/

Hi,

I was planning to make a chocolate cake for children snacking last week but I didn't find recipes that deals with cake dough. I stumbled on this topic earlier and tried Fab's recipe, it worked out perfectly. The directives were clear and it requires less than 30 minutes to make a wonderful cake dough. I'm sure there are more than 3 or 2 people who are still looking for this recipe so I'm going to share it with some of my colleagues. Thanks a lot!

Pleased that you love it Mandy :wink: It was performed by Delices and Gourmandises and they've got lots of easy-to-make recipes on their website.
Karmina
KG Regular

I know that there are different kinds of flours made from different kind of things like flours made from maize, rice, rye, legumes, almonds, and wheat. Which of those is the best to prepare standard cake used at weddings and birthdays? I am especially interested in cake that has a solid consistency that would not easily fall apart due to its height (you know like those quite tall cakes found at wedding). Which kind of flour should I use for that?
AndyTwin
KG Regular

Hi Karmina

Not sure if this is any help to you but if you want to make the perfect Orange Cake may I suggest Nigella Lawson's Clementine Cake.
The recipe is so simple, yet the result is so delicious. Trust me.
If your willing to give it a try but can't find the recipe, let me know and i'll give it to you.

AndyTwin
PLUMPUDDING
KG Regular

That sounds delicious Andy. The hens are still laying well so I will use a few eggs up baking if I can find it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic