Where are you???

If you would like advice from the Kitchen Garden editorial team, ask here. Steve, Emma or Tony will pop in with their best advice.

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

KG Steve
KG Editor

Hi All (especially Westi) You will notce that after pressure from the forum (mostly from Westi), the Kg team now have new avatars which:
a. Make it obvious that we are part of the KG team
b. Never age, so we always look youthful and free of care (which of course we are!)
Hope you all approve. :lol:
Steve Ott
Kitchen Garden Editor
Westi
KG Regular

:D :D

Good one Steve! That's my way - wear them down & they will just submit to shut me up! Always youthful of course, I can't deny it! :wink:

There you are visitors/readers of these topics - it's not exclusive! These guys are KG - ask your questions! You do each month in the magazine, get a quicker & in this time answer here! Yep we will probably butt in & add something but then you will get another perspective that might fit your growing conditions or ethos of growing! I know the first question is the hardest to post as you feel a bit foolish even asking, but you don't know & want an answer - I guarantee someone has been there and got the right answer to suit you & your growing conditions.

Westi
Westi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic