Forum usage?

If you've found the information on the seed packet to be sadly lacking, this is the place to find out more, or add your comments!

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

MikA
KG Regular

I posted an entry requesting information on PEA - Calibra etc. heights. However it has been moved to seasonal tips.

I thought this was a perfect entry for this forum but it appears to have been moved to seasonal tips and I am unsure why when other 'rhetorical' posts are left here which to me don't belong.

i understand as moderators you can do what you want but consistency is surely required to satisfy the stated aims of this section as quoted in the locked usage entry.

""This forum is for those that find the data on seed packets / catalogues unreliable, misleading or otherwise lacking....

Please title your posts in the following format. In the subject field:

e.g. Potato - 'Mayan Gold' or Asparagus - 'Purple Pacific' ""

MikA
peter
KG Regular

Questions posted.in here languish unanswered

Please read the "Read me first.." thread.

"Finally, please be warned that, where noticed, conversational topics will be moved to another appropriate section of the forum."
Do not put off thanking people when they have helped you, as they may not be there to thank later.

I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
MikA
KG Regular

Thank you Peter.

Perhaps you could help us new members by clarifying the aims of the forum in the ReadMe.

E.G. Not to ask questions but only statements and what sort of missing information can be covered?
It will also be helpful to point to the correct class of data for a particular forum.

MikA
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic