The Resident Spider

Love to have animals around? Perhaps you're being plagued by them? All your tips here...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Primrose
KG Regular

You can tell colder weather is coming. Our big Bath Spider has made his way into our bath again to take up indoor residence. He's massive and has to be gently removed every time the bath is used as he makes for the plughole and we don't want to risk drowning him!

The RSPCA would be proud of us :lol:
Attachments
BathSpider.jpg
BathSpider.jpg (64.55 KiB) Viewed 2486 times
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Frankly Primrose, in this day and age I think he might be more likely to leave the bath for a sum greater than 50p. don't think that's enough to tempt him to the sweetie shop

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Primrose
KG Regular

:lol: :lol: Oh I didn't see it as bribery and corruption Pa Snip. I just put the coin there to give some idea of his size. Maybe I'll have to put down a tiny saucer of cat food for him and turn him into a tarantula.

Seriously, does anybody know what these spiders survive on indoors where there arn't the natural insects flying around when.they are outdoors?
Westi
KG Regular

That gives me the shivers just looking at it. He certainly wouldn't be given the term resident in our house, but I wouldn't ever kill it but the cat's might.

Westi
Westi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic