Any rare birds visiting your gardens?

Love to have animals around? Perhaps you're being plagued by them? All your tips here...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

PLUMPUDDING
KG Regular

I'm having a nice lazy morning bird watching. The snow has brought lots of birds - 18 species so far. Th e Brambling is back along with the song thrush which hasn't been round for ages, large flocks of tits, goldfinches, siskin and Chaffinches, greenfinch and two jays plus all the usual ones. And best of all I don't even have to get out of bed to see them.
surprisingly the sparrowhawk hasn't been yet.
Pa Snip
KG Regular

I was just remarking about our niger seed feeders, I made comment on the board about them and I refilled them yesterday morning. Amazed at how far they have gone down already.

Nothing rare or unusual visiting here as yet

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Geoff
KG Regular

Our Sparrowhawk missed its breakfast while I was eating mine and looking out of the window. Are Jays getting less shy, we've got two that stay for quite a while instead of the quick raids they used to do.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic