For cat folk.....

Love to have animals around? Perhaps you're being plagued by them? All your tips here...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Diane
KG Regular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk

True...so true....I'm sure this is what they really think. :lol:
'Preserve wildlife - pickle a rat'
Westi
KG Regular

Diane :D :D :D :D I particularly liked the one about you may stroke my belly twice only! One of mine begs for a petting then after a minute bores of it & goes for your hands! I'm covered in scratches!

Westi
Westi
Diane
KG Regular

We have one that does exactly that too - sinks his fangs in! My other cat is really gentle and wouldn't dream of doing such a thing.
'Preserve wildlife - pickle a rat'
Primrose
KG Regular

We also once had a cat who did the same biting thing. It proves that cats can count to three !!
Monika
KG Regular

Our late lamented cat Sammy (who lasted for 17 years) could never resist having a go at bare feet. Most disconcerting - you might sit in summer with bare feet under the table, peacefully enjoying a cuppa and reading the paper when she attacked your bare tootsies - painful!
jessleco
KG Regular

hahahahhaha

seem to hear my Birba!
Elaine
KG Regular

Oh I love it! Those beautiful eyes on the first cat....**sigh**
I reckon my Meg the Mog thinks all of these things, especially about starving to death if she can see the bottom of her dish. :shock:
Oh...apart from having a tummy rub.....no way would she tolerate this! After three years, she now lets me briefly touch her tum but is soon moving rather sharply off, with a few hissed expletives. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh my giddy aunt, I so love cats.
Happy with my lot
r1hvy
KG Regular

We have rabbits at home and one of our neighbours cats keep skulking around. It isnt a big cat and is not much bigger than the rabbits, do you think the cat is likely to attack the rabbits?
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Yes. given half a chance

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic