Things turn up in the strangest place.

Cleaning, fixing, using, repairing, best and worst of your mechanical aids in the garden...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter

Oakridge
KG Regular

Our local bottled gas supplier provides an excellent service, prompt and good prices. When Christine was in there shop recently she noticed a chalk board with a list of compost etc. for sale - just what you expect in a gas shop. Well, I have been looking to buy some garden lime, 10Kg+. I needed to order another gas bottle to be ready for next winter so I asked them. Yes they had lime but only in 25Kg bags at £4.80. Yes please I said so it will be delivered on Monday with the gas bottle.

https://www.yell.com/biz/rother-gas-co- ... m-1036315/
Geoff
KG Regular

That's a good price. Lime seems ridiculously expensive these days, I use almost 50kg a year, very acidic soil and a tendency for my fruit to get bitter pit.
My coalman sells potting compost.
Pa Snip
KG Regular

Never mind Lime in a Gas bottle shop.............................................

A Coalman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Oakridge
KG Regular

Pa, we do things differently up North.
Qressor
KG Regular

Pa, we do things differently up North.
slot ออนไลน์
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic