Readers Offers now available online

Get the latest gardening news, and let us know what you think...

Moderators: KG Steve, Chantal, Tigger, peter, Chief Spud, KG magazine, KG Emma

KGAdmin
Site Admin

Dear all,

Kitchen Garden team are pleased to announce we now have an on-line store for all the great monthly offers that appear within Kitchen Garden magazine.

Kitchen Garden Shop also offers a range of new offers not found anywhere else - and as it grows we will add more offers, as well as those found in every issue.

Orders are handled directly by D.T. Brown - who we have worked with for many years already, and should you have any questions on the offers - it's the same telephone number as the one we publish every month: 0870 950 5922

www.kitchengardenshop.co.uk

KGAdmin
Magic Beans
KG Regular

Kitchengardenshop.co.uk

The new Kitchen Garden Shop is now up and running.

For all those avid readers of the Kitchen Garden Magazine who take advantage of the great monthly offers from Kitchen Garden there are now even more available. On top of the monthly offers you can find a range of seeds and plants, plus gardening tools.

We would be interested to hear peoples thoughts and opinions on the shop and how they find the shopping experience.

You can send your thoughts and opinions to Nick his email address is [email protected]

All contributions welcome as we want the Kitchen Garden Shop to be as useful a resource for all of you as we can make it.

You can view and use the Kitchen Garden Shop now...
Cheers,

Magic Beans

Fee-fi-fo-fum, I smell the blood of an English Snail!

oldherbaceous
KG Regular

A warm welcome to the forum Magic Beans. :)
Kind Regards, Old Herbaceous.

There's no fool like an old fool.
Magic Beans
KG Regular

Hello there Oldherbacious and thank you for the kind welcome. I do like the name and am guessing that you're a font of all knowledge gardening wise.

As I take my first stuttering steps into the jungle that represents my new back garden I will probably be bending your ear for some good advice from time to time (as well as the Kitchen Garden community in general).
Cheers,

Magic Beans

Fee-fi-fo-fum, I smell the blood of an English Snail!

Pa Snip
KG Regular

Well that's me baffled, It's only taken almost 8 years for that echo to come around.

Not quite worked out point of post either. :?:

The danger when people start to believe their own publicity is that they often fall off their own ego.

At least travelling under the guise of the Pa Snip Enterprise gives me an excuse for appearing to be on another planet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic